Model 940 2-State Proximity Reader
The GE Model 940 Proximity Perfect™ reader represents the latest in proximity technology, and offers true contactless convenience when entering and exiting secure facilities. The new Model 940 features two-state intelligent supervision, and an environment optimization technology that automatically adjusts to different types of installation environments. The Model 940 is easy to install on conventional walls, metal surfaces, and into single-gang US electrical boxes.
- Intelligent two-state supervision that continuously monitors for alarm conditions at the reader, door contacts, and REX connections
- Environment optimization technology that automatically adjusts to a wide range of metal and non-metal installation environments
- Compatible with all GE ProxLite, ISOProx, and key fob credentials
- Mounts easily to conventional walls, metal surfaces, and into single-gang US electrical boxes
- Red, green, and yellow visual indicators provide reader activity status; the internal beeper also produces unique audible tones for tamper alerts and reader offline status
- Internal tamper switch activates alerts to security personnel when the reader is breached
- Agency approvals include FCC, CE mark, and UL 294.